- Approximately 1700 square foot 2 story cottage with a front porch overlooking a stocked fishing pond.
- It is located off of the Allen-Lee Rd entrance to the farm.
- The front porch offers a peaceful spot in the morning and evening to relax.
- This cottage has 3 bedrooms/2 full bathrooms. The upstairs bedroom has a queen size bed. The downstairs master bedroom has a queen size bed along with a queen size sofa sleeper. The last bedroom has a twin/full sized bunk bed.
- This cottage can sleep 3 individuals comfortable or more as needed.
- Gas fireplace in living room.
- There are televisions in the bedrooms and living room and internet is available through wifi.
The Angler, located off of the Allen-Lee Road entrance to the farm, is a two-story cottage that is approximately 1,700 square feet. With the front porch overlooking a stocked fishing pond, it provides a peaceful spot to relax no matter the time of day. If you prefer relaxing indoors, our charming living room has a gas fireplace to provide warmth as well as a touch of luxury for all guests. The Angler’s three bedrooms provide comfortable accommodations for up to eight with a combination of two queen-size beds, a twin/full-size bunk bed, and a queen-size sleeper sofa. With internet available throughout the guest cabin and televisions in both the living areas and the bedrooms, you’ll still feel connected during your stay after your function or corporate retreat at Lucky Clays Farm.
For rent with a function or corporate event. Please contact us at 1-855-858-LUCK (5825) for details about renting this cottage.